Pricing For Membership

pricing

Membership on eCupid is totally free.

As you can see from the table below, you get full unrestricted access to all facilities on our site, as well as access to all members so that you can initiate a friendship, make contact and generally take this to where ever you want. It’s completely up to you.

If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ section at the bottom of this page.

Free Membership

FreeCost is free
  • Get full unrestricted access forever
  • View members Directory
  • View Members Profile
  • Access Group Directory
  • Access To Groups
  • View Site Activity
  • Send Private Messages
  • Add Media To Your media

Advertisment

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I get as a member of eCupid?

Once you sign up for membership on our site, and activate your account via the email link sent to your nominated email address that you provided in the registration process, you will have full, unrestricted access to all our registered members profiles. This means that you can search for members that you feel would be compatible by gender, age range, city or country. Once you have found someone you feel you would like to meet, you can enter into a conversation with that person and start to get to know them, perhaps taking it to the next level. This site is all about meeting new people, making friends and hopefully taking that friendship further.

Can I cancel my membership anytime?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time you choose by going to the Account menu item. The dropdown menu shows Membership Cancel. Click this and your membership will be cancelled immediately. Cancelling your membership means that any information that you submitted on creating your account will be deleted as well as any additional information added after your account was added. Further to the above, friend requests, messages, uploaded media and any information that you have provided as a member of the site will be deleted.

What is eCupid's privacy policy?

To view our privacy policy, click the Privacy Policy Link

To view our privacy policy, click the Cookie Policy Link

Where can I view my membership details?

If you want to view your members details, you will find these under Account on the main menu. Under this menu, you can view your Membership Confirmation and Membership Cancel. Your Membership confirmation will simply show you as a Member as well as the email address that you signed up with and the Membership cancel is used to delete your account if you would like to do this.

Why are there members under the age of 45 if this site is for over 45's?

While it would be optimal to only have 45 year olds and over, there are members that are looking for older partners than they currently are. By the same token, there are other members that could be looking at slightly younger than 45. We have adopted a 5 year discrepancy and we allow members from 40 years of age this year and older to sign up, so you may actually see some members aged 39 years.

My Account seems to be missing, why?

There are times when a member has created an account with us and we find that the email address provided does not exist. In this case it is pointless in maintaining the account as no one can contact the member for any reason. If this is the case and we get notification that the email doesn’t exist or is unavailable or un-routable, our administrator will delete the account. As the account holder is uncontactable, we will delete the account without notification to the account holder.

What can I do if my account has been deleted?

Unfortunately, if the account has been deleted due to the account holder being un contactable due to the account holder’s email not existing or un-routable, there is nothing we can do to reinstate your account. You will need to create a new account in order to continue using eCupid’s facilities. We delete accounts that do not have valid email addresses in order to protect our members. There is no point in having an account with us if members can’t contact you. By the same token, if the admins of our site can’t get in touch with you to let you know about things that we need to, then your account will be deleted without warning.

New Report

Close